User avatar

doodle:]

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...kind of

    Hiya Beth! My name's Becca! Glad to see you're back, even though I wasn't a member at the time or know you. So tell us... do you have an awesome ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Heya Carl! I'm Becca! There's a few ways to make some friends! First is by groups. At the top of the page click on 'groups' and then find a group ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey Keeper! Welcome to YWS! How are you liking it so far? What kind of fantasy do you like to write? Things about other wolds? Mystical creatures? Etc. Do you ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    I think all parents say everything their child does is good. Well, at least mine do. Thanks, Music! I'll be sure to check those out!

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Thanks! Uh... I play the flute? I'm not sure if you would call that a talent, though, because I'm not all that good at it. Vivi, to answer your questions ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hi!! My name is Rebecca but I prefer Becca or Doodle is fine too. :] I love smilie faces. :D I live in the U.S. in the middle of nowhere. ...

    Apr 27, 2009


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World